The Mechatronics & Robotics Apprentice will learn to perform the job of a Mechatronics & Robotics Technician to install, alter, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain electronic, mechanical, computer, control systems and components in a complex fulfillment/distribution center through the completion of a comprehensive classroom, laboratory, and on-the-job learning program. The apprentice will also train in and adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Open to the possibility of relocation after completion of the 15-month program
- Able to enroll in and attend a 12-week training at one of three colleges: Vincennes University (Vincennes, IND), Lehigh Carbon Community College (Allentown, PA), or Dallas College – Eastfield Campus (Dallas, TX)
- Successfully pass four nationally recognized PMMI certifications (Industrial Electricity I, Mechanical Components I, Fluid Power, and PLCs I)
- Successfully pass the Tech 2 Ramsay assessment
- Successfully complete all 40 OJL benchmarks
- Complete 2,000 hours of on-the-job learning (OJL)