Futamura is committed to its employees and their families by offering one of the most competitive compensation and benefits packages in the market. We can likely beat your current company on insurance premium costs, levels of coverage, out of pocket expenses, and savings toward retirement. Most Insurance coverage is effective within 30 days. 401k and Time Off are available from Day 1!
The Electrical and Instrumentation Department consists of installation, maintenance, repair and calibration of systems essential to the efficient and safe operation of the facility.
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, P&IDs (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams) and engineering instructions.
- Apply knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions; test electronics units and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine the need for adjustment.
- Calibrate instrumentation; adjust or replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components.
- Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems; maintain system logs or manuals to document testing and operation of equipment.
- Use applicable software to program equipment; maintain electronic and other components.
- Other duties as assigned.