We are committed to building a workplace where everyone feels heard and respected, and extending our culture of care so that every individual can reach their full potential. We want you to have a sense of belonging and feel valued for your contributions and the perspectives you bring.
RES offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K + employer match, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off, paid sabbatical, paid parental leave, alternative work schedules, fitness center membership, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
This is a DOL approved Apprenticeship program.
Apprentices will learn all aspects of Line work while completing on the job training (OJT) hours. They will attend classes at Northwest Lineman College for 2 weeks per year and will complete 7500 hours of Distribution work over the course of their apprenticeship.
Specific skills you will learn: (performed under the supervision of a Lineman or Foreman)
- Assist in the construction of new overhead and underground services and service upgrades
- Operate heavy and light equipment including digger derricks, aerial lift devices, pulling and tensioning equipment, forklifts, dump trucks and various dirt equipment.
- Clipping and dead-ending of wire on over-head structures
- Experience with both sticking and gloving methods of work
- Dig holes/trenches, set poles, climb poles, string wire
- Apprentice must, at all times, follow all cooperative safety policies and procedures