- Under the direction of the Fiscal Services Manager performs entry level professional work, research, and support for the Finance, Municipal Court and Utility Billing divisions of the Finance Department. Participates in a variety of projects within the organizations wide range of initiatives. Duties and responsibilities are designed to further prepare the incumbent for a successful career in local government.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform entry level professional administrative work, research, and analysis in support of the Finance Department as directed.
- Interact regularly with personnel to ensure effective interdepartmental communication and maximize operational effectiveness.
- Assist with developing and implementing projects and/or programs as directed.
- Attend and participate in various organizational meetings.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.