- Seaboard Audit Services (SAS) is responsible for providing worldwide company consulting, auditing/advising and internal control services.
- We are looking for a driven Intern with a well-rounded business understanding of processes, accounting, and financial principles, who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Under the supervision of our Sr. Associates, the Intern can expect to participate in internal process consulting, data analysis, inventory observation procedures, SEC Filing support, process and operational reviews and learn more about our organization. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- To be a strong candidate for a SAS Internship, you should possess a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with internal teams on consulting, process and operational reviews within our various industries and divisions.
- Collaborate with the department and other key members of Seaboard Corporation and its division.
- Assist the department Sr. Associates in executing department approved plans and document work performed in a clear concise manner.
- Work under the direction of Sr. Associates while conducting management reviews in relation to critical internal controls.
- Learning how to work as part of the SAS team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Perform unique reviews and projects as requested by Senior Management.
- Assist Corporate Management in ongoing quarterly requirements.