News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/27/2023 7:56:37 AM to 5/28/2023 12:00:00 AM.
Posted on: April 27, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Manufacturing Engineer Intern, Hesston (AGCO), Hesston, KS
Who We Are Looking For
- AGCO in Hesston, Kansas is looking for eight (8) Manufacturing Interns. In this role, you will develop, coordinate, and implement all Manufacturing Engineering activities in your areas of responsibility.
What You Will Do
- Support the shop floor during required activities and product launch periods.
- Lead special projects when assigned.
- Development and documentation of new processes and procedures.
- Develop new standard data by time study or MTM as needed.
- Develop cost estimates of manufactured components/materials ensuring completeness, accuracy, and conformance with required delivery schedules.
- Leads improvement initiatives to gain efficiency in the manufacturability of current processes.
- Communicate effectively with personnel, as the job requires, in a professional manner that facilitates teamwork.
- Resource management, planning, and interfacing with other production groups including interfaces with our MRP system and planning group to ensure timely production.
- Support the integration process of components to sub-assemblies and sub-assemblies to the finished good to improve the bill of process.