News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/27/2023 8:09:00 AM to 5/28/2023 12:00:00 AM.
Posted on: April 27, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Operations Intern, First Student, Lawrence, KS
- Lead ongoing coordination efforts to validate and improve the quality of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual
- Compile and submit reports analyzing transportation data.
- Collaborate with Lawrence Transit System and KU Transportation Services on coordinated efforts.
- Build and automate report processing tools to convert data reports into formats suitable for National Transit
- Database (NTD) reporting.
- Learn various functions within the transportation industry, including operations, management, company
- policies, human resources, etc.
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, strategic planning,
- customer service as needed.
- Ride bus routes to collect transit information.
- Identifying opportunities to improve service.
- Ensuring compliance of all company procedures and policies.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Work approximately 20 hours per week, including summer.
- Available year-round, including break periods. Work blocks should be a minimum of two hours in length