Are you passionate about brand building and ready to contribute to the growing momentum behind some of Consumer Healthcare’s leading brands? Our brands include Allegra for allergy, Icy Hot for pain, Gold Bond for skincare, Zantac & Dulcolax for digestive health & many more. This is an exciting time to join Sanofi as we evolve our brands to meet the ever-changing needs of our consumers and customers to unlock sources of growth.
The Intern – Dollar Channel will play a key role in providing analytics & insights for the Dollar General business. This is a great opportunity to experience a customer-facing logistics role while learning about how a large CPG company functions and works. The intern will have direct exposure to both the customer and internal teams and receive a broad understanding of the various functions and roles within CPG.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the OTC/Personal Care industry, job functions & strategies.
- Complete a customer supply chain project focused in one of the following areas: process optimization, advanced analytics, cost avoidance/improvement, or forecasting.
- Own and drive weekly business and exception reporting for the Target business.
- Participate in a variety of internal stakeholder meetings, including forecast reviews, sales meetings, strategy meetings, and supply meetings.
- Participate in meetings with the customer to review scorecards, performance & state of business.