We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Communications/Marketing Intern. This is an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment and contribute to the success of our company.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks across various marketing channels including social media, public relations, lead generation and content.
- Support the production, distribution and reporting of internal and external communications including press releases, blogs and employee communications.
- Create engaging and relevant content for blogs, employee communications and other marketing materials, as well as proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout.
- Perform market analysis and research on industry trends, competitors, and target audiences to support marketing initiatives.
- Help manage and analyze data and metrics related to marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the management of the company's intranet projects.
- Support the marketing and communications team with ad hoc tasks as needed