Nelnet Business Services (NBS), a division of Nelnet, Inc., provides payment technology, education services, and learning management solutions to education and faith-based organizations, serving more than 1,300 higher education institutions, 11,500 K-12 schools, 3,500 churches, and millions of individual students, families, and supporters across the globe. Our culture of service enables us to form long-lasting and trusted partnerships, while our focus on creativity and innovative solutions empowers our customer communities to thrive.
As a Nelnet company, the perks at NBS go beyond our benefits package. You’re part of a community, invested in you as an individual and united by our mission to create opportunities for people where they live, learn and work.
The FACTS Ed Financial Operations intern will have the opportunity to support nonpublic schools across the nation as they utilize federal funding. The primary role this individual will work on is to price and invoice the services that we provide to the non-public schools. The individual will work closely with the other FACTS Ed operations & sales team members. This position requires strong attention to detail, a love for spreadsheets and a passion to change the lives of students through education.
- Work with the finance team to support pricing requests from the sales team and invoicing
- Assist with creating & maintaining process and training documentation
- Develop working knowledge of pricing and billing process, working with internal managers and supervisors, communicating frequently and escalating issues as necessary
- Assist finance team to organize tasks, time, resources, and people to create a quote where all elements come together
- Assist in coordinating, leading, and attending meetings as requested