The data analyst role is responsible for cleaning, analyzing, interpreting, and displaying data. This role is responsible for communicating findings to internal customers and key stakeholders.
- Design, develop, test, and implement BI solutions and platforms including but not limited to real-time data pipeline, data visualizations, interactive reports and custom ad-hoc reporting.
- Continuously develops and maintains an understanding of Business Intelligence technology, including ETL processing, reporting tools, and other methods of information delivery.
- Understand and implement data-driven and advanced analytical solutions that leverage predictive analytics, data mining techniques, machine learning, open-source tools, orchestration tools, R, Spark, Python, etc.
- Determine how existing data could be transformed and/or combined with additional data sources in order to solve an analytical problem.
- Synthesize data into meaningful business insights and assist in preparation of analytics deliverables including reports, presentations, etc.