The position coordinates projects for Sunbelt-Solomon's Field Service platform by providing support and guidance to service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Assist with supervision and management of Field Service crews.
- Coordinate all project schedules.
- Evaluate and complete Field Service project bids with assistance of Operations Manager.
- Effective communication with multiple departments (Sales, Purchasing, Transportation, Maintenance, etc.) to successfully bid and complete awarded projects.
- Management of third-party vendors.
- Assist with implementation and management of projects and project changes.
- Track and report postmortem project analysis.
- Assist with management of department equipment.
- Over site of crew training and safety qualifications.
- Communicate financial and environmental risk management of projects.
- Assist with Technician expense reports, travel advances, purchase orders, entering time for payroll, etc.
- Complete final customer reports and filing of reports and necessary data.