Are you an outgoing, organized college junior, senior or graduate student looking to enhance your skills in the Marketing or Public Relations fields? Do you enjoy live events? Would you like experience publicizing the facility and/or events through a variety of traditional and non-traditional means? Apply for the Marketing & PR Internship.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $8.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Understand how to conduct marketing plans through phone calls, emailing, searching the internet and conducting meetings with various individuals within the market
- Content creation for the Stormont Vail Events Center and other facilities through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Email Club
- Assist in developing and implementing event marketing plans and promotions
- Participate in grassroots marketing, including distribution of flyers, hanging posters and creating relationships with various retailers to promote events
- Attend meetings that include brainstorming sessions and explain how to execute public relations event ideas
- Assist department in gathering press clips
- Perform variety of event day responsibilities within the Marketing Department