We believe in a Whole Person Approach when it comes to our veterinary teams. This includes a living wage of $15 or more for all hospital Team Members, best-in-class benefits, mental health support, and continuous education. Investing in our teams and sharing the growth that they are instrumental in driving are top priorities, which is why every Team Member is eligible to participate in our revenue sharing program as well. All positions come with growth opportunities – whether you are seeking skill development to advance your career or to build additional capacity to better service your community, we custom tailor plans for each Team Members career journey.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks patient medical records for past histories, enters in computer and files.
- Takes medical histories and vital signs of patients.*
- Maintains client educational material in an efficient manner.*
- Performs departmental housekeeping duties.*
- Admits and discharges patients.*
- Takes, processes and logs prescription refills in-house, call out pharmacy and online pharmacy.*
- Monitoring hospital patients and logging vital signs.*
- Administering medications to patients as needed.*
- Placing catheters and performing blood draws.*
- Restraining and assisting the doctor during exams, treatments, and anesthesia procedures.*
- Other duties as assigned.