Solutions driven success.
RXO brings together massive capacity, cutting-edge technology and industry-leading expertise to keep shippers and carriers ahead of the marketplace. At RXO, we’re looking for innovative and collaborative employees who are committed to solving our customers’ challenges. We know we can do big things when we work together – so join us on our mission to disrupt the industry.
As a Brokerage Sales & Operations Intern, you will gain valuable knowledge and exposure to the brokerage team’s sales and operational roles. Part of your duties may include serving as a point of contact for drivers and owner-operators, updating and inputting data into our systems, and tracking and tracing loads. We’ll help you establish a solid foundation of knowledge about RXO, which will prepare you for advancement within the company. If you’re ready to build a career you can be proud of, we have an opportunity for you to grow with RXO.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Communicate daily with customers, potential customers, and independent contractors
- Input pickup and delivery information into our systems in real time
- Check in with contract drivers and assist in matching paperwork and filing finished documents
- Communicate with the Customer Service team about appointment scheduling
- Accept and process load tenders
- Place outbound service update calls
- Complete customer score card templates
- Act as a key contributor to projects that impact the business and solve real problems