News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/22/2023 8:21:38 AM to 6/23/2023 12:00:00 AM.
Posted on: May 22, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Imaging Student Intern, Ascension Health, Manhattan, KS
- Provide services to patients within accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federalregulations, under the direct supervision of a registered technologist.
- Prepare for and assist the supervising technologists and physicians in a variety of imagingprocedures.
- Prepare contrast media and medications as directed by a supervising technologist.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe and orderly department, including procedure rooms, storage areas and dressing rooms.
- Transport patients to and from medical imaging. Assist in moving patients to, from and betweenradiographic tables, stretchers and wheelchairs. Assist patients with general comfort care.
- Complete paper and computer workflow procedures as directed by a supervising technologist.