Member Products Intern
This is a paid summer internship designed for a student to work while completing their degree.
This position is designed to assist with the transition of existing analysis and reporting to a more efficient and sustainable approach. The main focus of this position is to learn the monthly reporting the Member Products Strategic Director is currently responsible for via the Power BI tool. The position will also help prioritize the most meaningful analyses and look for ways to modernize and streamline our approach. The goal is to grow this into a full-time position that also supports our sales and marketing efforts, including updating supporting data for our tools and analysis related to Member Solutions, and ad hoc development and analysis.
- One year of similar or related work experience is preferred but not required.
- Twelve hours of college accounting, finance or business or the completion of at least sophomore year of college working toward an undergraduate degree in finance, business or accounting is preferred. Additionally, data analysis skills and knowledge of reporting tools is preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prefer a candidate with some knowledge of data management and reporting tools.
- Knowledge and proficient use of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to operate all types of general office equipment.