Intern, Generative AI Research
The Intern for Generative AI Research will work closely with team members across School Assessment to conduct research on key research questions.
The Intern will work 20 hours per week from June – August, 2023.
- Work collaboratively with product and platform colleagues to understand key research questions around generative AI.
- Brainstorm additional uses that support internal workflows to meet product or platform needs.
- Systematically conduct research and feasibility analyses.
- Provide recommendations to the product and platform teams based on research.
- Working towards degree in Computer Science, Linguistics, or related program.
- Highly detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet daily deadlines.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills across multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Self-motivated learner, demonstrated ability to learn new software and technology tools through both formal training and self-instruction.
- Experience handling confidential information and materials in an appropriate manner.
- Compensation at Pearson is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. As required by the Colorado, California, Washington State, and New York City laws, the pay range for this position is as follows:
- Minimum part-time salary range is $25/hr
- This position is not bonus eligible, and information on benefits offered is here .