This is an in-person part-time position. The preferred candidate will be a college student preparing or involved in coursework with IT. This position will be responsible for providing technical software and hardware support in response to end-user requests; providing support on a broad range of client hardware and software products; tracking and communicating status of response to incidents or problems; configuring and installing desktop PCs, telephones, peripheral equipment, laptops, and other mobile devices; following established procedures for performing configuration changes, updates, and upgrades; and assisting in the deployment of new software and hardware upgrades and fixes.
- Diagnoses and repairs equipment, employee computers, and peripherals.
- Identifies recurring problems and notifies team members.
- Researches issues at the direction of others.
- Maintains accurate updated records of preventive maintenance.
- Answers calls or tickets to support end users with applications, hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Troubleshoots hardware and software problems.