MOVING YOUR WORLD by focusing on your success:
FUCHS offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow. We stand behind our core values: trust, creating value, respect, reliability, and integrity. Ours is a culture that fosters creativity and empowerment, values work/life balance, and gives you the freedom to excel. At FUCHS we aim to nurture your capabilities, ideas and career.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Become familiar with and perform standard QC tests for greases and oils.
- Building a database of condition upon disposal (shelf life information) for our raw materials and finished goods.
- Determine rheological and tribological properties of several grease chemistries prepared in the lab.
- Work on the determination of greases’ physical and performance properties in relation to their chemical struc-ture.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will be in the process of completing a 4 year degree in either a Science related or En-gineering related degree; Chemistry is preferred, but Biology, Physics, etc. will also be considered.
- Microsoft applications experience (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook).
- SAP computer system a plus.