We are looking for an outstanding Program Management Intern to help plan and execute large-scale marketing initiatives, campaigns and workforce planning projects. As a Marketing Operations intern, you will help coordinate efforts across various teams and drive results. To be successful in this role, candidates must be comfortable managing complex projects and demonstrate problem-solving capabilities across both technical and non-technical teams.
Responsibilities could include:
- Drive the development, implementation and optimization of product marketing plans and campaigns.
- Contribute to the monitoring and analysis of project performance, feedback and trends.
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional teams to ensure priorities and programs are aligned with Oracle Marketing’s short- and long-term business objectives
- Partner closely with other marketing teams (including Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Events, AR, PR, Brand and regional Field Marketing) to develop cohesive and actionable campaigns and programs
- Support community building activities as required. Collaborate to support global online community’s as necessary
- Support internal communications activities across email, slack and webinars
- Contribute to team documentation and how-to guides to further optimize day-to-day operations
- Define project execution plans outlining project roles and responsibilities, timelines, budgets and other resource requirements
- Organize and lead cross-functional team meetings as needed. Compile and disseminate meeting notes, key decisions, actions and next steps within 24 hours after each meeting
- Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability and communication by facilitating meetings with key stakeholders
- Track and report on program and project plan performance against set objectives, timeliness and budgets. Send clear and concise project status updates as needed
- Use continuous improvement methods to identify ways to optimize program effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Web design, photography, and video editing skills are also of interest for some teams