As a Pre-Sales Consulting Intern at Oracle, you will have the unique opportunity to work alongside our seasoned pre-sales consultants and contribute to customer engagements. This internship is designed to provide you with exposure to various aspects of pre-sales consulting, including product demonstrations, solution architecture, customer presentations, and technical sales support. You will have the chance to collaborate with cross-functional teams, learn from industry experts, and develop the skills needed to excel in a pre-sales consulting role.
- Support pre-sales consultants in understanding customer requirements and translating them into effective technology solutions.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of compelling product demonstrations and presentations to potential customers.
- Collaborate with the pre-sales team to develop customized solutions, addressing customer challenges and objectives.
- Assist in technical sales support activities, including product configuration, proof-of-concept development, and solution testing.
- Contribute to the creation of high-quality sales collateral, including proposals, whitepapers, and case studies.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, Oracle products, and competitive offerings.
- Support the pre-sales team in providing post-sales technical support and addressing customer inquiries.