Essential Functions; Creating and updating work instructions, Updating Job Safety Analysis, PC support including end-of-lease PC swaps, PC and printer troubleshooting, Updating documents for company intranet on SharePoint, Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in college, preferably working toward a technical degree. Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations
- where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.