At KPMG, you can become an integral part of a dynamic team at one of the world's top tax firms. Enjoy a collaborative, future-forward culture that empowers your success. Work with KPMG's extensive network of specialists & enjoy access to our Ignition Centers, where deep industry knowledge merges with cutting-edge technologies to create innovative tax solutions. Join a diverse team helping high-profile clients understand, analyze, and respond to complex business opportunities and challenges. Develop your career through a range of multifaceted engagements, formal training, and informal mentoring.
At KPMG, we believe nothing is more important than investing in our culture because it's an investment in our people, our future, and what we stand for as a firm.
KPMG is currently seeking a Tax Intern to join our KPMG Tax practice.
- Perform tax-related tasks, including compliance, advising and planning for a variety of clients in different industries, multistate and/or multinational enterprises including partnerships, corporations and S-corporations
- Participate in data analytics assignments using KPMG technology, the creation of tax return work papers and tax returns for our clients and the coordination of offshore resources
- Perform tax due diligence to identify tax exposures and opportunities
- Assist multi-state companies with state and local tax issues including compliance, advising, planning and controversies
- Help advise multinational enterprises on 1) business decisions, such as where to locate and operate, choice of entity, supply chain optimization and how to access and mobilize capital to fund global operations 2) tax planning decisions, including helping our clients anticipate and understand the potential short- and long-term considerations while considering a multinational tax risk profile, global effective tax rate and cash posture
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team on assignments and sustain excellent client relationships