Bergkamp’s purpose is to make people’s lives better by making roads better. We do that by producing quality pavement preservation equipment and products that allow our customers to maintain the world’s roads. Quality equipment requires quality people to build it, sell it and support it. If you have a passion to succeed and be part of a quality team, we encourage you to apply to join us in making lives better by making roads better.
We believe that a team of people who are humble, hungry and smart will deliver superior performance over the sum total of talented individuals; therefore, we are committed to achieving our mission through teamwork while honoring our core values.
- Create and maintain drawings and material lists for fabricated parts.
- Complete simple drawings to Bergkamp standards with little to no supervision.
- Initiate and complete Engineering Change Notices for release of drawings and bills of material to production.
- Create product specification sheets for purchased items.
- Produce content for procedural standards, operation instructions and manuals.
- Work with Engineering groups for development of products, modifications to existing products, and tooling.
- Generate drawings for equipment assembly and customer support.
- Generate drawing pattern files for computer aided manufacturing equipment.
- Contribute to team effort by actively participating in team meetings.