As an Intern, you are responsible for enhancing services provided to the clients by observation, contribution, and co-facilitation of certain activities, under supervision You will:
- Adhere to both professional conduct and standards and will be informed of confidentiality and ethical issues during orientation.
- Ensure that all program expectations and rules are adhered to, and report behaviors to supervisor, which will assist in client treatment.
- Participate in treatment by helping to identify client’s needs, problems and strengths.
- Document and/or report any areas of concerns related to client’s behaviors/interactions in shift report and/or client record.
- Assist in admission/orientation process including obtaining vital signs if applicable, safety search of client and client belongings and obtaining any urine/lab specimens.
- Assist and educate clients in performing daily activities as needed.