At Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE:BERY), we create innovative packaging and engineered products that we believe make life better for people and the planet. We do this every day by leveraging our unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise to serve customers of all sizes around the world. Harnessing the strength in our diversity and industry leading talent of 47,000 global employees across more than 300 locations, we partner with customers to develop, design, and manufacture innovative products with an eye toward the circular economy. The challenges we solve and the innovations we pioneer benefit our customers at every stage of their journey.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world’s leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today: www.berryglobal.com/careers
- Assist with administrative duties within the Human Resources department.
- Assist with scheduling interviews and pre-employment testing.
- Assist with the on-boarding process, including reference checking, job offers and new employee orientation.
- Audit Human Resources related files. Update and maintain employee personnel files.
- Assist employees with completing their MyDevelopment courses.
- Maintain information on employee communication boards including electronic communication information system.
- Performs all other duties as requested or assigned.