At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Wichita Service Center is located at the original Learjet manufacturing site in the Air Capital of the World. The facility is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, as well as interior modifications, avionics installations, paint and provide Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The facility added 38,000 sq ft of hangar space in 2015, bringing its total square footage to 113,000 and enabling the facility to service more aircraft, including Global aircraft. And in 2018, the Wichita Service Center became home to one of two of Bombardier’s Mobile Response Team Maintenance Control Centers, working in conjunction with Bombardier’s Customer Response Center, which operates 24/7 to streamline customer requests and optimize maintenance support. The Service Center has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Aruba, Canada, Bermuda, Cayman Islands and Mexico.
In your role, you will:
- Complete Data entry of corrective actions in a timely manner
- Support the shop floor by creating service orders, as needed
- Support the site general supervisors, lead technicians, and others, as needed
- Maintain Environmental Health &Safety compliance within hangars to uphold OSHA and State requirements
- Develop parts movement process through assigned hangar, supervisor, and technician
- Have attention to detail concerning any safety violations and Safety Management System process
- Provide feedback on observations in timely and professional manner
- Participate in project workgroups to develop process improvement