News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/28/2023 12:22:05 PM to 7/29/2023 12:00:00 AM.
Posted on: June 28, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Imaging Intern-St. Joseph, Ascension, Wichita, KS
- Provide services to patients within accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations, under the direct supervision of a registered technologist.
- Prepare for and assist the supervising technologists and physicians in a variety of imaging procedures.
- Prepare contrast media and medications as directed by a supervising technologist.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe and orderly department, including procedure rooms, storage areas and dressing rooms.
- Transport patients to and from medical imaging. Assist in moving patients to, from and between radiographic tables, stretchers and wheelchairs. Assist patients with general comfort care.
- Complete paper and computer workflow procedures as directed by a supervising technologist.