Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you are as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Embark Scholar Intern - Accounting for our Embark Scholars program.
- Research, analyze and communicate the key qualitative work on project teams focused on client service delivery
- Provide a spectrum of assignments across practices; work as part of the engagement teams to support the use of audit methodology and Data and Analytics (D&A) and tax and advisory related tasks which include data extractions and data analysis
- Assist engagement teams to create work paper files, prepare client reports and deliverables and organize business development activities
- Assist with identifying the scope of engagement capabilities, review the client materials, provide insights gained and propose how analysis can be leveraged to execute
- Leverage a range of technologies and analytics tools
- Contribute to the integrity and transparency of financial information