GCSAA is seeking a part-time team member (approx. 15 hours/week) to perform landscape maintenance (weeding, raking, etc.), grounds clean-up, and indoor custodial duties to ensure the buildings and grounds are aesthetically pleasing. This position will also report general building maintenance and repair needs to the Facilities Coordinator or Facilities Manager. Duties will be up to 80% grounds maintenance at our headquarters facility in Lawrence, KS.
• Knowledge of, or ability to learn, landscape (flora, shrub) care, janitorial procedures, cleaning chemical, procedures, etc.
• Dependable; self-starter with the ability to work individually and collaboratively
• Solid communication and organizational skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to Identify and solve potential problems and safety risks
• Ability to work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One-year related experience
• Hours are 7:00am – 10:00am M-F
The Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA), is a non-profit, membership-driven association with over 19,000 members in 78 countries and 85 employees whose mission is to serve our members, advance their profession, and improve communities through the enjoyment, growth and vitality of the game of golf. Our mantra is simple: Everyone paddles. No golf background, no problem. We seek to hire passionate team members who wish to make an impact on the future of the game and the golf course management profession. And the best part, we get to call this work. We take our work seriously, but we know how to have fun. Compensation range is $13.00/per hour. A sign-on bonus of $200 will be paid after 30 days worked and an additional $300 after 90 days worked. GCSAA also provides part-time paid leave, holiday pay and wellness incentives.
Applications will continue to be received until the position is filled. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to respond. Apply online at www.gcsaa.org. Scroll to “About GCSAA’ at the bottom of our home page and select “Careers at GCSAA.”
If you need assistance applying, please email [email protected]