A successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the creation and delivery of exercises. Drafting technical documentation, such as user manuals, policies, procedures, plans, and technical specifications. The intern will work closely with the teams and subject matter experts to ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation.
- Create, edit, and proofread technical documentation, such as user manuals, standard operating procedures, and plans.
- Work with Cyber Collaboration & Preparedness Team to assist with trainings, exercises, grants management and plan updates and creation.
- Work with subject matter experts and client services team to gather information and ensure accuracy of technical documentation.
- Organize and manage documentation using appropriate tools and technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Develop an understanding of the company's products and services to effectively communicate technical information to end-users.
- Continuously improve relationships through feedback and collaboration with stakeholders.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Produce high-quality presentations that meet applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.