In 2023, we changed our name from Anderson Engineering, Inc. to OWN, Inc. to be more reflective of our team and the mindset that makes us go. While the name may be new, the links to the past have led us to what we are today: a community of talented employee-owners driven by mutual success.
OWN, Inc. is an engineering firm that believes in the power of employee-ownership. Our talented team builds futures while helping shape the built environment across the country from our offices in Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, and Florida. We serve the Private Development and Public Infrastructure markets with core offerings of Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Land Surveying, and Field Services. No matter the project or scope, our clients enjoy problem-solving and service that goes beyond the expected.
We are looking for an Intern to add to our Kansas City team.
What you will get to do:
- Permit Applications
- Preparation of documents
- Estimating quantities and costs
- Reports and studies
You will be a good fit if:
- Junior or Senior currently enrolled in an ABET accredited university with a path towards graduating with a B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications
- Basic understanding of ergonomics and safety
- Basic technical and design skills including AutoCAD
- Have passed Civil Engineering classes in degree program