Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners. The USE family of companies offers full-service, award-winning plumbing, piping, HVAC, and sheet metal construction, service and maintenance.
Our Summer internship program is a full-time, 10–12-week summer position from May through August 2023. As an intern you’ll receive an exciting opportunity to acquire relevant work experience and work alongside our best and brightest. You will be paid competitively and get to network with our top leaders. Your experience will include an orientation, job walks, and a community service event, just to name a few.
- There are three main stages in our hiring process: application, interviews, and decisions. If selected for an interview, you will receive more information about what’s to follow.
- As a Marketing Intern, you will join a Marketing and Communications team that inspires action for both internal and external audiences. You are expected to be both creative and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize duties to meet deadlines. The Marketing Intern will report to the Marketing Manager.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Research recently completed U.S. Engineering projects and help tell their stories on the website and in proposals through interesting project profiles.
- Develop content for the website, social media, the intranet, our internal newsletter, etc.
- Help coordinate internal and external events.
- Contribute to collecting and analyzing data to create the story on the performance of digital marketing campaigns.