Are you a passionate problem solver? Do you act with integrity and hold yourself and others to the highest standard? If the answer is, “Yes!” then we have an opportunity that will impress you. Who are we? We are ARCO, a Family of Construction Companies. We are looking for a Traveling Superintendent Spring Co-op (full-time working hours starting in January 2024 through August 2024) based out of our St. Louis office!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work.
- Competitive hourly compensation with overtime potential
- Housing covered when traveling away from home
- Per diem when traveling away from home
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage when you Intern or Co-op with us for at least 3 months
- At ARCO, our first core value is to treat people fairly and do the right thing. We are committed to building and sustaining a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
- From recruiting, training, and hiring practices to selecting our subcontractors, we understand that diversity of all those involved in the construction process enhances our ability to deliver the best solutions to our customers. We hire the best and the brightest from across the country – constructing a team of experts in architecture, design, engineering, project management, and business services.