Want to be part of a professional, caring team focused on making a difference in communities around the world? Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, SPX Cooling Tech is an innovative manufacturer of commercial HVAC and industrial cooling systems for hospitals, data centers, oil and gas refineries, power plants and process cooling facilities around the globe. Companies rely on SPX Cooling Tech’s Marley, Recold and SGS brands to provide comfort, mission critical and industrial cooling solutions.
New hires at SPX Cooling Tech enjoy a supportive work environment with benefits that begin on the first day of work, including mentorship and tuition assistance, a competitive compensation and bonus plan, flexible health plan, 401(k) match, and opportunities for career advancement.
When it began as the Marley Company more than 100 years ago, SPX Cooling Tech was the first cooling tower manufacturer to pioneer cooling solutions for large industrial applications. Since then, we have worked together as a company to provide innovative solutions for iconic buildings and essential infrastructure all around. Now, SPX Cooling Tech and its brands are active in more than 80 countries, and rapidly growing organically and through acquisitions as part of SPX Tech.
With its people-centric culture, SPX Cooling Tech prides itself on attracting top talent to the industry. Apply to work with our ever-growing team and help us keep the world cool!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with plant engineers to develop efficient processes through cycle time studies, create standard work instructions, and develop training materials
- Identify & implement process improvements that increase output and reduce overall costs
- Create templates and automated programs to transform data into visual tracking information
- Support the overall continuous improvement projects of SPX at the Olathe manufacturing Plant
- Currently Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Computer/Electrical Engineering
- Programming experience, preferably in VBA, C+, etc
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher