News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/24/2023 11:21:50 AM to 5/25/2023 12:00:00 AM.
Posted on: April 24, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Solutions Analyst Intern, Global Payments (Beamery), Hybrid Remote in Lenexa, KS
- TouchNet, a Global Payments Company, is seeking a Solutions Analyst Intern for summer 2023. This program will last from 6/5/2023 - 8/4/2023 and will be a full 40 hour-a-week schedule, with some schedule flexibility within. This is an hourly, paid position.
- Preference for locality near Lenexa, Kansas (Kansas City metro area) office – with a hybrid in-office/remote work schedule. Fully remote option is available if the applicant is not local to Kansas City, given the ability to adhere to a central timezone schedule (~8:30AM - 5:00PM CDT).
- Applicants in their Sophomore, Junior or Senior undergraduate program – including programs in software engineering, computer science, IT business or adjacent – will be considered. Must have:
- nterest in learning IT/software engineering practices and methodologies
- Expectation of hands-on, technical work assignments – such as writing user stories, diagramming technical workflows, assisting in User Experience design and wireframing. Training on these skillsets will be included in the program.
- Openness to learning development tools – such as software ticketing systems (Atlassian Jira or Rally), technical documentation (such as Swagger API), diagramming tools (Lucid Charts, schema diagramming) and code repositories (primarily GIT).
- Drive to self-initiate learning, project and training opportunities – within a well-supported team environment.