For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
The Xerox Philanthropy Intern’s primary responsibility is to assist the Xerox Philanthropy and CSR programs. Xerox philanthropy makes corporate contributions to non-profits and manages employee giving and volunteering.
- Manage the sourcing and distribution of global philanthropy reporting by working with Benevity, our global philanthropy platform, specifically
- Managing monthly volunteer and giving reports
- Sourcing philanthropy data for RFPs
- Assists with company sponsored events, including but not limited to
- Xerox Volunteer Days, an annual employee volunteer program.
- The Xerox Science Consultant Program
- FIRST robotics
- Internal Communication for Philanthropy
- Source and prepare articles and material for the company’s intranet and social media handles
- Organizes and responds to unsolicited grant requests
- Support the greater Corporate Social Responsibility Team as requested and needed.