News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/25/2023 8:43:00 AM to 5/26/2023 12:00:00 AM.
Posted on: April 25, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Communication Intern, The State of Kansas, Department of Agriculture, Manhattan, KS
About the Position:
- Who can apply: Students going into their junior or senior year at an accredited college or university pursuing an advanced degree.
- Classified/Unclassified Service: Unclassified
- Full-Time/Part-Time: Part-Time
- Work Schedule: Hours are limited to no more than 20 hours/week (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) to accommodate academic learning schedule.
- Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Help develop and maintain social media content.
- Provide project support to the Public Relations and/or Communications Director.
- Take a lead role in the KDA Photo Contest.
- Provide support at events as needed.
- Create, edit and update promotional materials and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts, etc.).