We are an innovative team of engineers and designers that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff leads and collaborates with Kiewit’s construction teams to approach construction-driven engineering with a focus on safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
- • Work within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and designers to execute design and engineering on projects
- • Assist with the design of industrial process water and wastewater treatment plants
- • Assist with the generating design deliverables such as PFD’s, P&ID’s, process simulations, engineering calculations, and datasheets
- • Assist with the generating deliverables for projects, working within strict budget and schedule constraints to execute the process engineering scope
- • Uses specific software packages for process systems and hydraulics modeling and scenario studies (Aspen, HYSYS, etc.)
- • Contributes to the development of client proposals and project cost estimates