This is a Human Resources Assistant Internship opportunity. Here is what you will learn:
- Personnel file auditing and maintenance
- I-9 and Everify processing
- Background check processing
- Local and federal compliance
- Office 365 productivity tools
- HRIS experience
This will be a three-month engagement with the opportunity to extend an additional 30 days based on business needs. This engagement will give the intern opportunity to learn basic aspects of human resources and how it applies to the agency's essential services while giving them the experience of public service. It also allows the agency to contribute to the growth and development of this necessary skillset for our state workforce.