The Field Service Apprentice is an entry level technician role. This position will be responsible for assisting experienced technicians with a variety of mechanical and electrical controls upgrades and installations across a variety of boiler systems. This is a development role with the intention of promoting to a Level 1 tech once sufficient skills are attained.
- Assist with planned maintenance activities.
- Boiler mechanical systems and piping.
- Learn to operate and perform basic boiler troubleshooting.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Basic mechanical or electrical knowledge.
- Aptitude to learn from a combination of formal classes and on the job training.
- Pass written quizzes and tests on skills attained.
- Basic computer skills for email, and rudimentary Microsoft Office.
- Current valid drivers license.