Inspired to grow with your experience, learn and share with new colleagues?
Huhtamaki is a key global provider of sustainable packaging solutions for consumers around the world, enabling wellbeing and convenience. Our innovative products protect on-the-go and on-the-shelf food and beverages, ensuring hygiene and safety, and help prevent food waste.
We are committed to protecting food, people and the planet and are on the lookout for passionate and consummate professionals to join our growing team to help us deliver on our ambitious 2030 Strategy. We look for colleagues who Care, Dare and Deliver.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. The purpose of this position is to prepare candidates to be competitive in today’s global workforce and manufacturing industry, in particular becoming machinists.
- Follow all safety and personnel policies.
- Set up and operate Manuel equipment: Bridgeport, Surface grinding, Honing, Broaching, Engine Lathes.
- Operate CNC Equipment as required.
- Evaluate and work from blue prints with the ability to look at production equipment in facility and fix parts without prints being available.
- Ability to inspect own work to assure it meets blue print requirements.
- Ability to use precision inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers, depth mic, and indicators. Must own personal inspection tools as well as hand tools.