Company: CSTK Inc. is an award-winning Authorized Thermo King dealership group providing a complete line of refrigerated transportation products, including parts, service, aftermarket accessories, trailer repair, and technology solutions. In addition, we also provide sales, parts, and service for the top construction equipment brands, horse and livestock trailers, and heavy-duty truck outfitting in our region.
What you will be doing: You will learn to service and repair exciting technology-based equipment manufactured by world leading engineers, which can lead to an exciting progressive career path that may include trailer repair, transport refrigeration repair, construction equipment repair, or installer.
Requirements to Apply:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to train someone who is mechanically inclined
- Technical degree or certification, preferred
- Must supply own tools – Tool Loan Available
- Must be able to work overtime
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to regularly to stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle or free objects.
- Use computers for web-based training and work order system
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to safely operate a forklift
- Ability to retain knowledge of standard operating procedures and follow verbal and written instructions
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.