Starting an electrical apprenticeship program is a great first step to give your career meaningful direction. This is an entry level position (no experience is required) with a leading national electrical contractor. It's a fully sponsored apprenticeship program meaning you will get paid to learn the trade, have your education paid for, and essentially have a sponsor until you obtain your journeyman's license. Apprenticeship programs typically last 4 years. This is one of the most well rounded and high quality electrical apprenticeship programs in the country.
- Fully Paid Training Bootcamp
- You will spend the first three weeks training in a state-of-the-art facility where you will experience a combination of hands on learning in a lab and classroom instruction. Learn about topics such as construction safety, wiring basics, reading blue-prints, and more.
- Travel Opportunities
- You'll have opportunities to travel to worksites across the country (if you'd like) during your apprenticeship. Apprentice's willing to travel typically have more opportunities for additional pay.
- Specific Job Duties
- The apprenticeship role has a wide variety of job duties such as: a) installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting electrical systems; b) installing and bending conduit; c) performing wire and cable pulls; d) carry materials; e) prepare and clean work areas, and much more.
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- Total compensation of $20-$30/hr. In addition to a strong hourly wage, you will receive benefits such as merit based incentives, 401k match, full medical/ dental/vision, paid holidays, referral bonuses, paid time off, and more.
- Innovation Centered Culture
- Whether it's utilizing the latest technologies like drones, 3D printing, or robotics in your day-to-day or a focus on attaining attaining relevant skills, this program is on the leading edge of innovation in construction.
- Career Assistance
- This program sets you on a clear path to obtain your journeyman's license with the required classroom instruction and job training.