- Threats to homeland security
- Health and safety issues
- Trafficking in persons
- Whistleblower reprisal military, civilian, contractor employees, non-appropriated fund employees
- Improper military mental health evaluations
- Leaks of classified information
- Bribery and acceptance of gratuities
- Conflicts of interest
- Contract and procurement fraud
- Health care fraud
- Travel or purchase card fraud
- Cost/labor mischarging
- Counterfeit or substandard parts
- Computer crimes
- Abuse of Authority
- Restricting someone from seeing the IG
Any Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA), violations of law, instructions, or policy should be reported through the appropriate grievance channels.
The fact that you may disagree with your supervisor(s) over management styles or have what you believe is a “personality conflict,” does not constitute an injustice or mismanagement.
If you are not sure your concern is an IG matter, contact the IG office for guidance or advice.